Skip Navigation Links
















Part 25A - Expert Witness Report in Family proceedings

Normally your solicitor/legal representative will arrange for an Expert Witness report. Without one, you need permission from a Judge. You must apply to the Court where your case will be heard and contact the Clerk of the Court, who will explain the procedure. Subscribers can request my CV Email G. Hannah CV Costs on a Case-by Case-basis; please or arrange a meeting